Labour Advice for Freelances and Companies
The Labour Area offers advices on all aspects of Labour and Social Security law, with the main areas of advice including:
- Recruitment. Analysis of different types of contracts
based on the tasks required and the chosen candidate. Review of possible bonuses and/or
grants for different labour groups.
- Preparation of payslips in line with current labour agreements as well as
Social Security contribution slips.
- Social Security: Advice on Social Security Inspections,
managing contact with the authorities and processing any
- Preparation and assistance during Labour and Social Security inspections.
- Immigration: Processing residency and/or paid employment or
self-employment permits, analysis of the different possible authorization routes for labour activities in
Spain and the European Economic Area.
- Senior executives and officers: creative incentive plans for officers and workers.
- Advice regarding aspects of contracts and compensation,
Social Security issues and supplementary employee welfare and contract terminations.
- Redundancy procedures, changes to working conditions and
transfers: Preparing documentation, managing notifications, attending
negotiations, drafting minutes and agreements in the meeting with the
Labour inspectorate and the labour authorities. Legal direction of appeals.
IF YOU REQUIRE MORE INFORMATION PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US