Procedural Law Practice Area
Our procedural law area is comprised of lawyers who specialize in legal support and advice to our clients in the field of litigation and arbitration, as well as in risk assessments and defining strategies in the pre-litigation stage. Among the matters requiring legal advice and intervention in the area of procedural law are the following:
- The pre-litigation process. Identifying risks and legal alternatives, gathering evidence, defining defence strategies, etc.
- Civil and commercial proceedings
- Debt collection.
- Insolvency law.
- Requests for preliminary measures, the taking and securing of evidence and interim measures.
- Administrative proceedings
- Proceedings before the Spanish Patent and Trade mark Office, as well as the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market:(Community trade marks and designs).
- Appeals before Spanish administrative bodies and the courts.
- Enforcement of judgments, arbitral awards and other national and international enforcement orders.
IF YOU REQUIRE MORE INFORMATION PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US